Volunteer at Covenant House Washington
The Covenant House Washington Volunteer & Engagement Program welcomes individuals, groups, families and corporations who want to contribute their time to working with homeless and disconnected young people. Volunteers are an intricate part of Covenant House Washington’s effort to remedy issues affecting many young people in the greater Washington D.C. region. Volunteers can lend their expertise in programming, environmental, administrative and general support areas. Placement is determined based on need and the talents of the individual to maximize the experience for everyone. Please consider donating your time to help young people in our nation’s capital.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Covenant House Washington, please contact Marlena Tracy, Coordinator of Volunteerism and Engagement at 202-610-9637 or email@example.com.
How can you become a volunteer?
It’s easy, just 5 simple steps.
- Complete and return the Volunteer Application.
- Agree to a reference and background check* by completing and returning the Volunteer Application Screening Release.
- Schedule an interview with our Coordinator of Volunteerism and Engagement, Marlena Tracy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a volunteer orientation, designed to acquaint you with the policies and procedures of the agency as well as the expectations for your volunteer assignment.
- Begin sharing your time and talents as a volunteer.
* Because of the nature of the organization and the population we serve, some volunteers may be subject to successfully completing a reference and background check before donating their time and service to Covenant House Washington, depending on the specific volunteer project with our youth.
Remember to fill out the form below, prior to volunteering at Covenant House Washington.